Skip to main content
Book Chapters Published
- L. Sivakumar and X. Anitha Mary (2012), “Lower Order Modeling and Control of Alstom Fluidized Bed Gasifier”, Gasification for Practical Applications, Yongseung Yun (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-51-0818-4, InTech, DOI: 0.5772/48674. (SNIP 0.04).
- X. Anitha Maryand Mrs. Lina Rose, “ Smart Instruments for water treatment and their challenges” in edited book on“Customersactisfaction towards service quality of Electrical Equipments- A Managerial Approach” with ISBN No. 978-93-85640-66-7, 2016
- Rajasekaran, Dr. X.Anitha Mary, R. Jegan, “Smart technologies for Non- invasive Biomedical Sensors to measure physiological parameters” Handbook of Research on Healthcare Administration and Management, IGI GLOBAL PUBLICATION 2016, Biomedical Engineering: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (Critical Exploration)by Information Resources Management Association , Publisher: IGI Global, Release Date: July 2017, ISBN: 9781522531586 (scopus Indexed)
- Dr.D. Pamela and Mrs. Lina Rose, Contemporary Research “Control Of Liquid Level In Tanks Using Genetic Algorithm Based FOPID Controller” EduPedia Publications 978-93-86647-95-5, 2018.
- Dr. P.Subha Hency Jose, Advanced Engineering Research and Applications --Chapter-24 “Control of Main Steam Temperature during load disturbances of an Utility Boiler Using Classical PID Tuning Method” Research India Publications 2017/978-81-935729-8-6/288-298
- Dr.X. Anitha Mary, “Applied Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing in Engineering
genetic Algorithm based performance optimization for nonlinear MIMO system”IGI Global Publication